A.Celli: Successful start-up of the Yibin Paper TM2-iDEAL® Tissue MachineWritten by Andy Vu
A.Celli Paper celebrates with great enthusiasm the start-up of the TM2-iDEAL® Tissue machine.
The TM2-iDEAL® Tissue machine at Yibin Paper was successfully started-up on September 15, 2018, after an intense period of installation and commissioning. The TM2 is designed for a design speed of 1800m/min, an operating speed of 1600 m/min, and an untrimmed roll width of 2850 mm.
The scope of supply for the tissue machine consists of an Approach Flow system, acomplete set of Cresent Formertissue machines, a MCS control system, an Air system and a Dust Removal system.
The start-up and subsequent running-in all went smoothly. Yibin expressed great satisfaction with the result and were also very praising of A.Celli’s professional work.
The TM2 which was successfully started-up was the first in a big order for five sets of iDEAL® Tissue machines. The remaining four sets are scheduled to be started up by the end of 2018.
By that time, the production capacity of tissue paper will be 120,000 tons/year.
Latest from Andy Vu
- A.Celli Rebuilding: Shaniv Paper Industries Tissue Machine TM1 launched
- Fire accident at a toilet paper production site in Dnipro, Ukraine
- Suzano Starts-Up New Tissue Production Line at Mucuri Mill
- Andritz Starts Up TM5 Tissue Machine Supplied to Guizhou Chitianhua Paper in China
- VietnamWood will take place on October 18-21, 2017 at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center