VietnamWood will take place on October 18-21, 2017 at Saigon Exhibition & Convention CenterWritten by Andy Vu
The 12th Vietnam International Woodworking Industry Fair (VietnamWood) will take its place on October 18-21, 2017 at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC).
The event is organized by Ministry of Industry and Trade, Vietnam National Trade Fair and Advertising Joint Stock Company (VINEXAD) and Yorkers Trade and Marketing Service Co, providing an exclusive platform, channeling exhibitors from all over the world to the wood processing industry in Vietnam.
In 2017 the fair expanded its scale by 20% adding 20% of exhibiting area.
Over the years VietnamWood has built strong connection with many local and international associations, including Handicraft and Wood Industry Association (HAWA), Vietnam Timber and Forest Product Association (VIETFOREST), Vietnam Forest Corporation (VINAFOR), Taiwan Woodworking Machinery Association (TWMA), German Woodworking Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (VDMA), Italian Woodworking Machinery and Tools Manufacturer’s Association (ACIMALL), Spanish Association of Woodworking Machinery (AFEMMA) and American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) and most of all, European Federation of Woodworking Machinery Manufacturers (EUMABOIS). This shows the professionalism of VietnamWood and it is certified by world’s leading wood processing industry agencies.
Latest from Andy Vu
- A.Celli Rebuilding: Shaniv Paper Industries Tissue Machine TM1 launched
- A.Celli: Successful start-up of the Yibin Paper TM2-iDEAL® Tissue Machine
- Fire accident at a toilet paper production site in Dnipro, Ukraine
- Suzano Starts-Up New Tissue Production Line at Mucuri Mill
- Andritz Starts Up TM5 Tissue Machine Supplied to Guizhou Chitianhua Paper in China