Andritz Starts Up TM5 Tissue Machine Supplied to Guizhou Chitianhua Paper in ChinaWritten by Andy Vu
Graz, Austria, Sept. 7, 2017) Andritz announced that it has successfully started up the TM5 tissue machine delivered to Guizhou Chitianhua Paper Industry Co., Ltd. at its location in Chishui, Guizhou Province, China. The new PrimeLineST tissue machine, with a design speed of 2,000 m/min and a paper width of 5.6 meters, will produce high-quality facial wipes, toilet paper, and paper tissues based on bamboo furnish.
The machine is currently unique on the Asian market because it combines a high-performance Yankee with a steam-heated hood that enables a high drying capacity. The Yankee is made entirely of steel, has a diameter of 20 feet, and is among the largest in the world.
The Yankee was manufactured at the Andritz plant in Foshan, China, which offers customers state-of-the-art manufacturing, local field service and quality management. (Source: Andritz)
Latest from Andy Vu
- A.Celli Rebuilding: Shaniv Paper Industries Tissue Machine TM1 launched
- A.Celli: Successful start-up of the Yibin Paper TM2-iDEAL® Tissue Machine
- Fire accident at a toilet paper production site in Dnipro, Ukraine
- Suzano Starts-Up New Tissue Production Line at Mucuri Mill
- VietnamWood will take place on October 18-21, 2017 at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center